Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Awake now on Createspace

Yep, yep, Awake is now on paperback for those of you who like that kind of thing. While I do think digital is nice, convenient, and easy to distribute, the real thing is always nice to feel and look at.

So, here's the link:
https://www.createspace.com/3494165

Too bad it's still so expensive :( but as an indie author...it's hard to keep the price down when they're charging a soul and a liver.

I think it just takes a little while for it to go up on Amazon, but I'll take what I can get for now.

And...as usual...if you like the books, please put up some reviews on Amazon. Every little bit helps. Thanks.