Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the home of the Coranite Chronicles, a book series by Egan Yip. All the content this blog has to offer is in the side bar to your right
------------------------------------->

You can first check out the Synopsis to get an idea of what it's about
-About the Judge-

Then...Please enjoy these sample chapters. They are the introduction to the book "The Judge" and also the introduction to the series "The Coranite Chronicles".
-The Sample Chapters-

And...
If you like them enough to want to read more, then please buy
a full copy of the book here: -Where to Buy?-
There are some really cheap options available.

As of now, since there is no demand for the book, it isn't practical for me to continue writing the series. However, if I can sell a thousand copies, I'll work on the sequel. So, if you really like it, then please support the book by buying a copy (paper or digital). Thank you.

Current Sales to date: 16
Final Goal: 1000



And...
If you want to try even more of my writing (might as well, right?)
you can check out my other blog...which is a Blog Book! It's totally FREE and I'll try to update it as much as I can. I'll be basically writing a full book through the use of daily short chapters (hopefully delicious ones with painful cliffhangers) as blog posts.

So enjoy that at: Weekly Fantasy