Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, March 7, 2011

First sale of the month!

Another month has come and gone...and we finally have our first sales (two sales) of the month!
Hey, it's better than nothing. :)

That brings our grand total up to 48!  I can't believe sales are still crawling along.
Another unbelievable fact? One of those sales was actually a PAPERBACK. In fact, it was the first ever paperback sold of Awake! Wow! To be honest, paperbacks really haven't sold...at all. So...whoever bought that book...you are very special (in a good way of course). That is just amazing. I don't even check the paperback sales anymore because no one buys them...but BAM--there it is! Our first paperback sale of Awake!