Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Yessss...

Welp, it took a while...but now we have two more books of the Guardian sold--bringing our (semi)grand total of all book sales to 78! Thank you! And once again, I apologize for any distracting typos you may find. I searched pretty thoroughly, but there will always be some crafty little typos that manage to sneak past.

And for those of you who are wondering what all the hubbub (not so much hub as bub)  is about,
I recently released the sequel to the Judge (Coranite Chronicles).
It's called the Guardian and is currently available in the Kindle store,
and on paperback from Createspace or Amazon.
You can find the links on the Where to Buy page on the right.
And a brief (pdf) preview of the Guardian is here: https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1088590

I am a broken record.

And thanks again for all your encouraging support, your cool reviews, your wonderful comments, your yummy sales and any other nice things :)