Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here we go again...and again...

ABNA News:
As I had stated last month, I entered S3 into the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.
Ah, but S3... is hardly what one would call a work of art. I don't know much about art to begin with, but I know S3 is definitely a troublesome book to enter. Didn't have much of a choice.

While I was editing, I ran into quite a few problems. I did what I could to salvage the situation.
All I can do now is hope for the best.

The good news is that it did manage to pass the pitch stage for the first time in MY LIFE(okay, so I've only entered 3 times, but still...this is a first). So, onto round 2! The results for those moving to the next round will be revealed on March 20. It's excruciating to know that there's absolutely nothing I can do anymore but wait for the results. It's not like a normal competition where you're actively engaged. Can't even edit the submission. Permanently locked.

So I will wait.

______________________________________________________
As for other news, the ninety day period should be over soon, which means I'll be able to do another set of Free Promotion days on Amazon for the Guardian. I'll make a post in advance when that happens. This time I'll space out the days a bit better. So be sure to check back around the middle of March. I think it should be about March 10th or so, but I don't know exactly how it works.

_______________________________________________________
 And finally...
Sales report for the month of February.
3 books sold total. Two from UK.
Better than nothing, right ;)
Thanks for the support and... hopefully I can spark a bit more interest on those free promotion days.