Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Time...

It seems as though the Free Promotion days have been reset. That means we can do a few more Free Promotion days. I'm thinking that the 17th and 18th of March would be a good weekend for it.
So keep that date in mind.
Here, I'll bold it so it's more eye-catching and memorable. :P

The Guardian (Book 2 of the Coranite Chronicles) will be Free to download from Amazon on the 17th and 18th of March.

If you're wondering why I'm using these free promotion days (and why I'm announcing them ahead of time), it's because the Coranite Chronicles is still unknown. It sells terribly (we'll be lucky if we get 10 books sold in a month :) ). And when it sells terribly, it pretty much won't show up on Amazon. For example, at the moment, the Guardian is ranked like... 100,000 something. And that's because of 1 sale (by the way, thank you for that, whoever you are). At least with these free promotion days, if enough people download it, I can go up the ranking on the freebies. So that's the story behind that. 

Of course, as always, I appreciate it even more if you guys buy the book instead.
But for those who really can't spare the cash (these are rough times), are too uncertain about the book, or can't/won't buy the book for whatever reason...then mark your calenders!