Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Announcements: S3 self-published release and Guardian Free Weekend

So, I waited. And it looks like there is no response for S3. That means it is finally time to self-publish it.
It'll take a few days for me to get it out there. I'm probably going to do one last quick edit, then I'll make a cover, and it should be ready sometime next week.
For S3, I'll be doing things a bit different. I will use all the free promotion days (5 of them) in one week, the moment I release it. And that will be it. I will not be making S3 free after that because I want to put S3 on Barnes and Noble and that means I can't be on the Kindle Select program since they require exclusivity. I will also be setting the price for S3 at $2.99 so that I can get more royalty. Amazon has this strange policy that if it's less than 2.99 I only get 30% of the sale, but if it's 2.99, I get 70%.
If you want to check out S3, that's the time for it. Since I will be having S3 free for a week, I won't bother putting up sample chapters until the moment it ends.

And for the last announcement, as usual, next weekend (May 25-26th) The Guardian will be free on Amazon. If you don't have the cash (or perhaps live in a country that has difficulty ordering from Amazon), that's the time to nab it.

That's all for now. See you all next week!