Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The April Report

Sales for the month of April.
Looks like we're up 11 books sold. Pretty nice. Brings us to 149?
We've got a ways to go before reaching 200, but we're getting there.

Anyway, lately I've been pitching S3 to agents...and the response still hasn't been favorable. I've submitted my last batch of queries and if there still aren't any takers, then I guess it's time to self-publish S3 as well.
We'll see what happens. I really hope I can get a book published the traditional route. But I've already gone through most of the agents that handle this kind of stuff and nobody is even slightly interested.
I'll probably make my final decision on S3 in a couple of weeks, perhaps near the end of the month. And when I do, maybe I'll do another free promotion for The Guardian. So keep your eyes peeled for any future updates.