Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleaning up

Another sale! Up to 55! 5's are like S's. And S's stand for Super!

Okay, enough about that. Yesterday was insanely hot. And I mean, hot(what else would I mean?). It was only inside though. Outside was cool. Anyway, my computer got totally fried from the heat. I checked the temps on the cpu and it was reaching almost 70c while idle! Kept crashing and freezing up. So I decided to clean it up a bit. So much dust everywhere! Thick balls of dust. THICK BAAAAAAAALLS! After cleaning up the dust, it now idles in the 40's. Not great, but I don't really have the money to look into a better cooling situation. Oh...well....works fine, can't complain.