Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April fools!

April fools!...oh wait, I'm one day late.
Uh...progress report? I don't know. Maybe the Guardians is still about 30-40% done.
But I've been making some changes so it kind of added extra editing.
How much longer? I'm not sure. I want to finish it by this month. We'll see.
S3 threw me off track totally.
The Judge is still hanging in there on the top 10 fiction ebooks on Free-Ebooks.net. I'm surprised it's been there for as long as it has. It's always at the bottom so it's nerve-wrecking. It's at 27558 downloads. Almost to 30,000. No sales for this month. Bummer. I wonder if a better economy would help. But I don't know. The book is only 1$ online and I think I've only sold about 30 or so of them.

As for some added news:
As you all probably know I won't be writing the final book of Darek's trilogy. I think it's supposed to be called The Immortal. But I think I might try to just write a few chapters and throw it in at the end of the Guardian.
Even though I will make the Guardian free, I don't think I'll put it on Free-Ebooks.net. Why? It's a simple reason: putting books on Free-Ebooks cost money. Downloading the books may be free, but putting it up does come with like a $20 cost. Yeah, $20 may not sound like much. But I'm dirt poor. Maybe even poorer than dirt.

I'll have links on here. But it'll be kind of sad because I don't think people really visit this blog.