Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Get ready for the next Free promotion...

On Dec 10th and 11th, the Guardian (Coranite Chronicles) was free on Amazon. It wasn't really planned in advance. Amazon just gave this free promotions tool recently. And so I thought I'd give it a test run to see if it works. And it seems to work fine.

This time I will announce the dates for the next free promotion in case you missed the last one.
The next free promotion will be from Dec. 25th (Yay, Christmas!) to the 27th. That's three whole days.

By this time the current promotion will be coming to a close, so for my own records, I'm going to list the current (and most likely final) results of putting the Guardian as free on Amazon.
Amazon.com - 148 downloads.
Amazon.co.uk - 25 downloads.
Amazon.de - 2 downloads.

And for some final thoughts...
If you've downloaded it/bought it, I really, really hope you enjoy it. I really do.
I know that there is at least one person who is disappointed in the book, and so I must apologize if it doesn't/didn't meet your expectations.