Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Guardian - FREE for a LIMITED time only (Dec 10 to 11) on Amazon

The Guardian (sequel to the Judge of the Coranite Chronicles) is FREE for a LIMITED time only.
Amazon now has a thing where I can offer certain books for free, but only for a few days. I can set the days, so I figure, better sooner than later right?

The Guardian is FREE to download right now.
You have two whole days to nab it: Saturday and Sunday.
AMAZON US LINK HERE

If you haven't bought the book yet, this may be the best time to check it out.
It's a limited time offer, so go get it while you can.
____
For Personal records: Judge sold 2 books so far for the month of Dec.