Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Poppin' in

Just a quick post to announce that we've broken 20,000 downloads on Free-Ebooks.net!
It's been a struggle to reach it, but we've finally done it! I think that's pretty much it. I mean, the downloads have slooooowed down so much, that it'll take forever to reach anything else. So that's probably the final update for that. It was a difficult goal, but we've made it, somehow.

Now I know you 51 (?) fans are eagerly awaiting the details on my submission to ABNA.
Just hold tight. The end is near. A few more days and this will be finally over!

Some of you might be a bit sad that the sequel to the Judge isn't out yet...but it'll be out eventually...I hope. I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I'll try to crank it out as fast as I can. I'm thinking it'll probably be free as well, with options to buy for those of you who like to support us indie authors.

And that's it. Thanks everyone...for supporting the cause!