Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going on...a...vacation?

I'll be gone next week. I know, you'll probably miss me (no, you won't). But that's the deal. Where I'm going...I don't think I'll be able to access the Internet. What's life without Internet? Terrible. TERRIBLE.

What's that? You want to know where I'm going(no, you don't)?
It's a warm place(no, it's not a fire place). That's all I care about.
Sun. Waves. Uh...more sun...and more waves. Fantastic...but still terrible without Internet.

You know what'd be cool? A telepathic form of Internet that could be accessed anywhere in the world. Your mind's pretty much like a computer anyway. But it'd suck if you got hacked. Yeah...now that I think about it...it'd be a horrible idea. Like what happens in that movie...Inception. MIND HACK!

Anyway, I'll still be here for about two more days. Gotta get ready for the trip. I'll try to get some work done while I'm away. I was gonna finish up my doggy post. But it's getting late. Tomorrow maybe.