Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Congressional Progress

Another day means more stats. Keeping it short.
Judge 9141 - 400-500? It's still really steady for some reason.
Awake 10147 - And there we have it! Our next goal? 12000! With 12000, Awake will be able to be on page 2 when the list is ordered by hits. We've come a long way over this past month and a half.

And what's more amazing is that the Judge is on track to surpass Awake! I think Awake had about a two week head start, and the difference now is only about a thousand.

I just want to take this time to thank everybody! People who've bought my books, who've read them, who've reviewed them, or even suggested them to other people. You've all been very helpful! Thank you!

Keep spreading the word any way you can: Twitter, Blog, word-of-mouth, etc.

We want victory!
Guardian Progress: 21%