Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's the end of the world as we know it...

Today is a sad day. No, no, I will take no consolation. There is nothing that could lift my spirits today. For today, is the day that we have lost our place on the homepage of Free-Ebooks.net.

Yes, for about a few weeks now, Coranite Chronicles (Judge) has been on the Featured books section. It was a blessing to have it up there. But now...that time has passed. THE END HAS COME!

*sigh* Oh well(z), it was great while it lasted. Not much we can do now.
And because of what has happened, we have noticed a huge drop in activity.

STATS -
Judge 10058 - Broke 10,000...however it only went up about 200. It is dying! Noooo!
Awake 10401 - went up about 100. typical.

The fight must go on! But...I don't really know what to do now. What choice do I have?
Oh, the humanity!
How can we keep the hopes and dreams alive?

Oh well, we can rejoice tomorrow, I suppose. Nothing better than a sunny Sunday.

Current Situation -
Pitching S3 to agents.
Writing the Guardian(coranite chronicles sequel).
Preparing S3 to enter Amazon Breakthrough Novel.

I'll try to write something more uplifting tomorrow. But today...is a day of sorrow.
There is a time for rejoicing and a time for mourning.
Good night.