Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Time To Vanish

I'll be home for Christmas. Isn't there a song like that? Well, that's the deal.
I shall disappear now, but I shall return! However, before I head off into the unknown(or lock myself up in my own room for several days), I'd like to thank everyone who downloaded my book, who bought it, who read it, who gave me a review somewhere or told their friends about it. That's a mouthful.

We're up to 12,608 downloads for the Judge! Just think, I've had it out for a month and a half. It's been an amazing ride to see how fast it has spread. Our next goal is a lofty one. With over 12,000 votes, Judge is on page 2 based on hits. We'll need over 20,000 to be on page 1.
Yeah...that's...uh...ridiculous.

I'm going to go prepare for the trip now. See ya next week.