Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OHHHHHHHHHH

BREAKING NEWS:
Two more copies of the Judge has been sold on Amazon Kindle! YES! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Time to FREAK OUT! Aaaaaah! Another two copies have been sold! One in US and one in UK! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! AMAZING! AWESOME! SUPER! SPECTACULAR! UH--RANDOM ADJECTIVES OF VARYING CRAZY EXPLOSIVE EXCITEMENT!

*breathes heavily* Okay...okay...I think I'm okay now. Yeah, that's really all I wanted to get off my chest.
I had almost given up on sales entirely...and speaking of sales....

SALES TIME [Official Report Edition of this may never happen again]:
2 copies of the Judge has been sold - YEAH!

Stats time:
8679 Judge -about 400? pretty stable.
9948 Awake -sooooo close to 10,000

There we go. Guardian progress: 20%