Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

A year has come and gone. Hard to believe we're already at 2011. Just think, 2012 is around the corner. I don't believe the world will end in 2012. Something else might happen though. Perhaps a world-changing event will occur. A war? A great, devastating natural disaster? Who knows? Or maybe it'll all be just fine. (Maybe...)

We'll see. We've got one whole year before then. But years tend to pass quite quickly, don't they?

I hope you've all enjoyed your vacations (if you had any).

Not much to talk about. I'm almost cured of this cold. Just got a little cough left.

My battle has just begun. I have 3 weeks to transform S3 into the best I can make it for the contest. I know I'm not that great of a writer, so I must use all of my power, all of my strength to do it (and loooooooooooots of prayer).

With some luck, grace, destiny, and somewhat soft hard work, we just might pull it off.

And to finish off this blog post, I'll just comment on the current situation. We're actually almost up to 15700 downloads! Each day we still get hits! It's amazing! I don't know how it's happening, but I'm grateful that more people are giving the Judge a chance. It's not a bestseller and it may never be all that popular but it's the work that I enjoyed writing the most.

Even more surprising though is that this blog gets so many hits. Before all the hits...it just used to be me, just wandering the lonely electronic halls of this website. Maybe all this random posting gets me somewhere?