Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not quite over...

A quick thanks to whoever bought my book. We're now up to 41 total sales!

And now...I'm still working on my ABNA submission. It never seems complete no matter how much I work on it, so I might as well put as much time as I can into it.

I don't know how much time I have to work on it. Apparently I can still edit my submission until either the 6th of February or until we hit 5000 submissions in my category. Now...the 6th is easy to understand, but for the 5000 limit...they don't even have a counter or anything! So...yeah, pretty much just gotta work at it and check the site until it's totally over.