Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Writer's Log Day 2

Writer's Log, Earth Date 01.05.2011

I encountered a strange difficulty in writing in my log just yesterday. Problems never cease.

I've had trouble sleeping and waking lately. I've also been having weird dreams and nightmares. My schedule has been thrown off. Even the dog's biological clock seems to have gone haywire. The dog hasn't bothered me in my sleep in a long time. Ever since I've been preparing the project, however, the dog has been waking me up very early in the morning...trying to eat my face.

Nothing makes sense anymore. I saw a huge man cross the highway, dressed up as the Statue of Liberty. Even the world is bent on screwing with my mind. No man should ever dress as the Statue of Liberty. It's just plain...odd.