Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Eeehhhh....

*BURP* *smacks lips*
It's official. I'm disappointed. This PPUSHU PPUSHU INSTANT SNACKU isn't as great as I'd hoped. It's instant noodle...in a bag...that you eat raw. That's what I thought it would be, but I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Like maybe it was something made to look like a dried instant noodle. So much for that. It's so dry, fatty and crunchy that I can still feel it in my gut about an hour later. I added some warm water...and now it's just stirring and rolling about in my stomach. Well, I learned my lesson: if it looks just like instant noodle, it probably is. It's amazingly quite filling though, but I'm guessing that's because of how tough it is to digest. *BURP*