Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I think it's slowing down...

Downloads have slowed down. But that's fine. We're already near the finish line. 4200 downloads! That's nearly a (here we go with the bad math again) 400% boost from two days ago! However, I also noticed another person buying the Judge (it's a miracle!). Gotta update that counter again. So yeah, one more down, 979 more to go!

I added a poll because I just found it in the gadgets list for blogger and thought I'd give it a go. But it looks like it's already broken. That poll has worse math skills than me(it's showing 150% for a total?). So much for that. I wonder if it's still in testing.