Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Monday, October 25, 2010

PPUSHU PPUSHU!

It has done it again! I don't really understand how it works, but we've hit over 500 downloads on Free-Ebooks. That's 10% of the goal! Crazy.... I thought it'd slow down after a couple of days, but it still looks to be doing okay.

There's a little boy with a red cape and hammer on my desk. What am I talking about? PPUSHU PPUSHU OF COURSE! No, you don't have to readjust your screen, wipe your glasses/contacts, or get a ridiculously overpriced eye-exam...because you're not reading PUSH PUSH(nobody's giving birth here). You're reading PPUSHU PPUSHU!

PPUSHU PPUSHU (gosh, it's a pain to type) is a korean snack that bears some striking resemblance to instant noodles. In fact, if I didn't know better (and I'm not sure I do) I'd say it is instant noodles...in a bag. But it says to just eat it. You read that right. You don't add water, boil it, or throw it in the trash (though you always have those options). You EAT IT RAW!

I'm scared. I really am. It sits on my desk, just begging to be eaten. But what if it is really just instant noodles repackaged? If it is, I'm going to be sorely disappointed. As you probably know, instant noodles have never been considered healthy. It's basically just carbs, fat and salt. So...having to eat it raw doesn't really sound like an improvement. Oh well. I'll give a try.
How bad can PPUSHU PPUSHU INSTANT SNACKU be?

As a bonus--since you don't have to cook it, it'll be great for post-apocalyptic scenarios.