Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Beautiful Sunday

I'm taking it easy today, as every Sunday. In case you missed the announcement (THAT'S IN GIANT LETTERS BELOW THIS POST!) I'm MAKING THE SEQUEL TO THE JUDGE! I'll see how fast I can finish it. I'm going to full speed and hopefully it'll be done by January.

In the meantime, I was thinking of doing a little...contest thing? Maybe not really a contest. I don't know the word for it. Anyway, here is the situation: NOBODY(well, almost nobody...very close to nobody) KNOWS ABOUT MY BOOKS. And that's where you guys come in (if there are any of you out there. or maybe I'm just imagining things)). I need you guys to help spread the word. And what better way to do it with a little incentive?

So...I was thinking about this contest thing. Basically, I'm assuming you've read one or two of my books. If you have done so, I'm going to do this thing, where, if you help put a review of my book on amazon, OR add my book to something like Shelfari and make a comment about what you think of it, then I'll enter you in a drawing. And if you win, I'll send you a paperback copy of your choice of either Awake or The Judge. Of course this is only for US, because dealing with shipping elsewhere will be trouble.

So...what do you guys think of this idea? Sounds easy right? Simply just give me an honest review(you don't have to give it 5 stars...but I'm assuming that if you want a copy...you liked the book) on a public site like Amazon or Shelfari...and I'll enter you in. Anyone interested? If you're interested please leave a comment below. I'll only do it if we can get a total of 10 entries (one per household).

And before I close out: STATS!
No sales, as usual=SUPER SAD PANDA.

And...Downloads?

Judge: 4676 (getting closer to 5000!)
Awake: 8485 (10000 on the other hand...)

So yeah. Here's my super encouraging speech of the day:
Have a super awesome day, everyone! I hope today will be great for you and that you'll enjoy life more and more as time goes on. If you're in a bad time (and we all know those will come), I wish you the best and hope you cope with any struggles or difficulties you may come across. If you're feeling down, REJOICE, because life ain't over yet...and around every corner is a brand new start...just waiting for you to take the chance.
SO HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYONE!
Why should only holidays be joyful and celebrated?
EVERY DAY SHOULD BE AWESOME DAY!!!