Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Time Has Finally Come!

Do do do do...oh that laser-blasted Keyboard Cat. It's been over a day and I still can't get that infernal song out of my head.

Anyway, hey, you lovely/handsome denizens of the Internet! How [are] you all doing today? You may be wondering why the title of today's blog post is: THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME (dun dun duuuuun)!
It's because Free-Ebooks.net has finally put my book in the spotlight. I've had my book out for how long? I don't know. I think it's been maybe a week or so. I thought they'd never get around to it. But here it is!

http://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/Coranite-Chronicles-The-Judge

Now...if you were around during the ancient days of when Awake first went free (it was a couple of weeks ago)...Awake was sloooooooowly (slowly,slowly,slowly) getting downloads until one day they put Awake on the Halloween Edition of the newsletter... andwegotafrigginexplosionofdownloadsofepicproportions!!!
It went from like...a couple of hundred...to over FIVE THOUSAAAAND! It was crazy. Crazy, I tell ya.

Now...the Judge has been going very slowly....and well, the boost isn't much(I guess the newsletter is just more effective), but it's still good. So...yeah, it's time to begin the overly optimistic wishing. Rally yourselves as we wait for the results of boost. At the moment:
Judge:491
Awake:8041
Not bad, eh? Much better than SEVEN(first day results, no joke). I hope we don't get knocked out the spotlight soon.

And lastly, some news. As you can see I made a few more additions to the site. I changed my Facebook page into Coranite Chronicles because that's what I'm focusing on now. And I put a little "You-likey?" box on the side. If you want to help out with my plans for world domina--I mean, uh, just spread the word.
And as usual, if you have any questions or comments about anything, you can just leave it here on my blog/forum, I'll try to reply in a timely manner. I do check the other sites as well like feedbooks and Free-ebooks.net. However, free-ebooks.net doesn't really allow me to comment on other comments, so that's a bummer.