Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Here we go again...

http://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/Coranite-Chronicles-The-Judge

Here we go again...my other book is now up on Free-Ebooks.net

If you enjoyed Awake...I think you'll enjoy the Judge as well. Although they are different, my style remains. And...let's begin the slow countdown once AGAIN!
As of this VERY moment, we have 7 downloads! WOOHOO! YEAAAAAH!
We'll start with the same goal. 5000. What will happen when we reach 5000? Another book? Probably not. It's not that I don't want to keep throwing out these books...but it's more like I don't have any left...
Low sales, zero fanbase, low motivation...spells: no more books.
Oh man...must not get depressed!
What do we got? 7 DOWNLOAAAAAAADS! YEAAAAAAAAH!