Current Sales Report

Total Sales of all my Books: 211 Goal: 100000|Thank you for buying my books. If you haven't bought one, go ahead and buy a book to make my day!

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Blackest of Fridays

So it's Black Friday today. Whoop-dee-doo. Okay, yeah it's not really a holiday, so I don't care much for it. Although there are some really good deals. People say it's Christmas shopping, but we all know they just want those deals for themselves :P

Anyway, my books are getting more downloads!
Judge 7227 - Over 7 thousand!
Awake 9229 - Wow, it was going so slowly before and now it broke 9000 overnight!

Still quiet though. Anyway, I hope you people enjoy your Black Friday (that's not really a holiday but I guess it kind of is?). Be sure to check out Amazon.com for some really awesome deals! I mostly shop amazon online, but I always check up on newegg as well (they've got some good computer parts and service).

And if you like my books, please don't forget to put up some reviews somewhere, either Amazon or Free-Ebooks.net. Thanks.